Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania is an upcoming American superhero movie based on Marvel Comics featuring the characters Scott Lang, Ant-Man, and Hope Pym, Wasp.
It is planned to be the follow-up to Ant-Man (2015) and Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018) and the 31st film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It was created by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Moving Pictures (MCU). Along with Paul Stephen Rudd as Scott Lang and Evangeline Lilly as Hope van Dyne, the film also stars Jonathan Majors, Michelle Pfeiffer, Michael Douglas, Kathryn Newton (an American actress), David Dastmalchian, William Jackson Harper, Katy O’Brian an American actress, writer, and martial artist and Bill James Murray. It is directed by Peyton Reed and written by Jeff Preston Bezos Loveness. In the movie, Kang the Conqueror confronts long and Hope Van Dyne after they and their home are sent to the Quantum Realm (Majors).
planning for a third Ant-Man film was confirmed in November 2019, with Reed and Paul Stephen Rudd returning. Loveness was hired by April 2020, with the development of the film opening during the Coronavirus disease pandemic. The film title and new cast members and characters were announced in December 2020. Filming in Turkey started in early February 2021, while other filming occurred in San Francisco in mid-June, ahead of central photography starting at the back of July at Pinewood Studios in Buckinghamshire and ending in November.
Ant-Man Scott Lang and Hope van Dyne, down with Hope’s parents Hank Pym and Janet van Dyne and Lang’s daughter Casandra Elizabeth Ventura, go on a new experience exploring the Quantum kingdom that propels their limits and pits them as opposed to Kang the Conqueror.
Ant Man and the Wasp: Quantumania cast members and characters
Predictably given the film’s title, Ant-Man, and Wasp both return. The eternal Paul Rudd is back and playing Scott Lang for the fifth time; Evangeline Lilly repeats her role as Hope van Dyne. She was last visited in Avengers: Endgame.
The wider cast has also been confirmed.
Paul Rudd as Scott Lang, Ant-Man: An Avenger and former petty offender with a suit that allows him to shrink or grow in scale while increasing instability.
- The daughter of Hank Pym and Janet van Dyne is handed down a similar suit and the Wasp mantle from her mother: Evangeline Lilly as Hope van Dyne, Wasp.
- Jonathan Majors as Kang the Conqueror: A time-traveling, multiversal adversary entangled in the Quantum Realm who is an alternate-timeline variant of the character He Who Stays, the creator of the Time Variance Authority (TVA) presented in the foremost season of Loki (2021).
- Pym’s wife, Hope’s mother, and the actual Wasp, who was lost in the Quantum Realm for 30 years: Michelle Pfeiffer as Janet van Dyne.
- A former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, entomologist, and physicist who evolved the original Ant-Man after forming the suit: Michael Douglas as Hank Pym.
- Kathryn Newton as Cassie Lang: Ant-Man (Scott Lang’s) 18-year-old daughter who receives a suit similar to her father’s.
- David Dastmalchian as Veb. Dastmalchian previously performed Kurt in the first two Ant-Man films.
- Katy O’Brian as Jentorra: A warrior and leader of the roaming Freedom Fighters in the Quantum Realm who desire to expel Kang from their homeland.
In Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania trailer release time
Titled an Entire Look trailer, the new Ant-Man, and the Wasp: Quantumania trailer is expected to air throughout the Fiesta Bowl between Michigan (US state) and Texas Christian University on ESPN as part of the National College Football Championship on Monday, January 9, 2023, at 7:30 p.m. ET. That means the trailer will air sometime behind that.
While the new preview of the movie will air during that broadcast for US fans, Marvel Studios always reveals its trailers to international audiences by releasing them online simultaneously.
Taking that into account, here is when the broadcast will start in your neck of the lumber so you can be scheduled for the Quantumania trailer where you live.
What date does Ant-Man And The Wasp: Quantumania debut?
Ant-Man And The Wasp: Quantumania will be scheduled in the UK on 17 February 2023. It’s directed by Peyton Tucker Reed, the filmmaker after the first two Ant-Man movies.
The movie was previously set to be released in 2022, It was delayed to July 28, 2023, in October 2021, and returned to the February 2023 date in April 2022. It choice be the first movie of Phase Five of the MCU.
In Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania, who is portrayed on screen?
Naturally, Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania wouldn’t work without its maximum stars so Paul Rudd will be back as Scott Lang (Ant-Man), and Evangeline Lilly as Hope Van Dyne (The Wasp).
They can’t be traveling through the Quantum Realm alone though, with Michael Kirk Douglas back as Hank Pym and Michelle Marie Pfeiffer returning as Janet Van Dyne.
The Society star Kathryn Newton will also be uniting the cast as Scott’s now mature daughter, Cassie Lang. The character was earlier portrayed by Abby Ryder Forston in 2015’s Ant-Man, and Emma Cate Fuhrmann in 2019′ Avengers: Endgame.