After the end of season 6, it looks like it will be the last time we see a new episode. We are currently looking forward to finding out if there is any possibility of a “Better call Saul” Season 7. It was announced during a conference at UCLA that the Breaking Bad prequel, Better Call Saul would be ending with Season 6. At present, there is not much information regarding the “Better call Saul” season 7 release date, but it is said that it will be aired on AMC.
Ending of “Better call saul season 6 “?
We are bound to witness more action-packed and thrilling scenes in Season 6 with the final season of Better Call Saul. However, it is not sure for now whether this will be the last season. In a report by Fandom Wire, it was stated that AMC’s CEO Josh Sapan has given an announcement at a conference at UCLA’s Anderson School for Management and Technology. He talked about several upcoming projects that AMC has in store for viewers during the conference. He said that Season 6 will be the last of the Breaking Bad prequel, Better Call Saul. Sapan also said that one of these projects will be “The Terror” which is an upcoming AMC series which is produced by Ridley Scott Productions.
How many episodes are in “Better call saul season 6”?
It is still not certain clear if there will be more episodes of the Breaking Bad prequel, Better Call Saul after Season 6. Vince Gilligan, the creator of the series said that Season 6 would be only 13 episodes which included all the episodes. So, for many fans, it will be a great disappointment if Season 6 is the last one. Even if there is no future season of “Better call saul season 7”.
The cast of “Better call saul season 6”:
- Bob Odenkirk as Jimmy McGill (Saul Goodman)- A criminal defense attorney practicing under the name Saul Goodman.
- Jonathan Banks as Mike Ehrmantraut- A fixer in Gus Fring’s criminal enterprise,is hunting down Lalo after his attempted assassination.
- Rhea Seehorn as Kim Wexler -A lawyer and Mr. Jimmy’s wife.
- Patrick Fabian as Howard Hamlin- He is the managing partner of the Hamlin, Hamlin & McGill law firm.
- Michael Mando as Nacho Varga- lieutenant in the Salamanca organization who oversees daily operations in Albuquerque.
- Tony Dalton as Lalo Salamanca-The acting head of the Salamancas, a family who is a drug dealer and enforcer for Don Eladio’s cartel.
- Giancarlo Esposito as Gus Fring- Albuquerque narcotics distributor for Eladio’s cartel who uses his fried chicken chain Los Pollos Hermanos as for the front.
“Better call saul season 6” Plot:
Better Call Saul Season 6 also called Better Call Saul: Final Season continues where Season 5 left us. We will continue to see the journey of Jimmy McGill, as he tries to go straight while remaining true to himself. The season focuses on the aftermath of Chuck’s death and Jimmy’s attempt to put his life back together will be at the top of the priority list. Vince Gilligan gave some insights in an interview with Entertainment Weekly about how Jimmy is showing a great interest in becoming a better person in the upcoming season which is “Better call saul season 6”. Jimmy has started to grow a beard which he says represents the “emotional rebirth” of Jimmy (Saul) after the death of his brother Chuck. As for Mike, he is now taking care of his granddaughter Kaylee and has been working as a parking attendant. He used to work for Gus Fring and at the end of Season 4, he went rogue and set off to hunt down a Don Hector Salamanca. there is a lot of action in Better Call Saul Season 6 as we see Mike and Gus get together.